Student Loans - Simplified!
Are you looking for a school loan to help pay for your undergraduate or specialized graduate degree? Or are you a parent helping your student pay for school? Our loans for students are designed to help you meet your financial and educational needs. Don’t let go of your dreams due to monetary concerns, get an education that you want, and change your destiny.
A simple student loan can make a world of difference. Your education matters more than ever, so don’t let financial instability get in the way of you receiving a quality education. We’ll help you dream of a better future and realize those dreams with a student loan that’s right for you!
Loans that you need
- Undergraduate Loans: GConnectPro helps undergraduates pay for college without any hassle. Get rates and terms in just minutes; our financial advisers will be there to guide you along the way.
- Graduate Loans: Focus on your Grad school studies, not your debt. GConnectPro helps graduate students get low-rate loans and even comfortable repayment terms to ease the pressure.
- Law & MBA Loans: Want to be a lawyer or maybe tomorrow’s business leader? Pay for law school or business school with low-rate loans, uncomplicated loans offered by GConnectPro.
- Parent Loans: Parents can now pay their child’s tuition fee with a flexible, low-rate parent loan. Quick and easy application with GConnectPro and the repayment plans are flexible!
Advantages of Students Loans
Why you should get a Student loan for your education?
- Low Rates & Fees: Student loans generally have lower interest rates than private loans. Rates for these loans can be fixed or variable depending on whether you have a federal or a private lender.
- Don’t need good Credit: Students without established credit histories can still qualify for private loans if they have a co-signer, like a parent who agrees to pay the loan balance if the student can’t.
- Income-driven Repayment: As a student, you can apply for income-driven repayment and you’ll pay a percentage of your income each month, or $0 if you have none.
- Build Credit: A Student loan is the beginning of many students' financial history. Stay on top of all college loan payments. This will help you lay the foundation of a good credit score.
Who qualifies for a Student/Education Loan?
To qualify for a student loan, typically, you must:
- A U.S. citizen or legal resident with a Social Security number
- Have a qualifying credit score (or a co-signer with one) - over 650
- Have a qualifying income and debt-to-income ratio (DTI) (or a co-signer with one)
- Be enrolled in an eligible education program
- Be at least 18 years old and hold a high school diploma or equivalent (or have a co-signer)
- Use the loan for education purposes only
Students Loan Calculator
You can use the calculator below to see how much your student loan will cost you!
When should you apply for a Student Loan?
You can apply for private student loans at any time since they don’t have a deadline. But it’s still a good idea to apply for private loans once you know that you’ll need them to cover education costs.
It varies from lender to lender and from school to school. Sometimes, it can take 3 to 5 weeks for you to receive the funds. So, give yourself some time and apply sooner rather than later.
Student Loan Application Process
with Global Connect Pro Financial
- Application form: Firstly, you need to fill out our online application form giving us basic details of your loan requirements.
- Advisor Call: Our Financial Adviser will call you to discuss your qualifications, loan options, and help you prepare for your loan application.
- Loan Application: Once all the documents are ready and qualifications are met, we’ll move on to the actual loan application with the lender.
- Loan Approval: Our Financial Advisers and Agents will keep in touch with the lender to ensure that your loan is approved at the earliest.
We may be compensated when the reader either clicks on a link or purchases goods and/or services through a link from this site.