- Set up a Merchant Account: We will help you get approved for a merchant account and then you can start processing credit card payments. Merchant accounts provide credit card processing, online payment gateways, and support, and more.
- Quick Transactions: It only takes a few seconds for your customer’s bank to tell the network if the credit card payment went through or not. The card network ( like Visa and Mastercard), then gives the news to your credit card processor.
- One-time & Recurring Payments: Accept one-time as well as recurring credit card payments using automated billing schedules to improve cash flow and create predictable revenue.
Accept and Process Credit Card Payments Automatically
Credit cards are quite convenient for both merchants and consumers. They offer revolving credit which enables consumers to spend more than they have on hand. Accepting payment via credit cards is important for a business to compete and grow in today’s economy.
We can help you accept one-time and recurring credit card payments through customizable payment forms, a Point-of-Sale system, or on a mobile device. Set up credit card processing with GConnectPro today!
Confused about how to set up credit card processing for your business? We can help you out!Get in Touch
How does Credit Card processing work?
Accepting Credit cards has become the norm for most companies. Small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) can process credit card payments in many ways. Businesses might still swipe a card or enter a card number, but it’s generally done with an electronic card reader, also called a payment terminal. The payment terminal performs most of the documentation, fraud protection, and processing for the business. All of this happens online, remotely. Businesses today often accept payments online and in-person. You can choose from a range of options that charge lower credit card processing fees and simplify payments for customers.
Increase Cash Flow with Online Card Processing
Accepting credit cards for products and services sold online is expected by customers. So, you must create an enjoyable experience for your customers, increase cash flow, and create more predictable revenue streams by accepting one-time and recurring credit card payments.
Advantages of Credit Card Processing
Why your business should accept credit card payments?
- Boosts Sales: One thing changes when your business starts accepting credit and debit cards. Your potential customer base increases significantly. The more customers you attract, the more likely you are to make additional sales.
- Legitimizes your business: You can grab cardholders’ attention by displaying the logos of the credit cards you accept at your POS, register, or website. This motivates them to trust your business more since you’re accepting card(s) that they trust.
- Improves Cash Flow: Credit card transactions are settled quickly since they are processed electronically. So, there’s no more waiting for checks to clear, no more waiting to collect from your customers, and less cash to handle.
- No More Bad Checks: A bounced check can seriously affect the revenue of your business. While processing, credit card transactions are screened to reduce the risk of fraud. It helps protect you and your customers from data breach and identity theft.
- More Convenient: Consumers prefer the payment method that’s most convenient and beneficial for them. Credit cards are not only convenient but many cards offer points or rewards that motivate people to use credit cards while buying something.
- Affordable & Good ROI: Rates of credit card processing are quite affordable, allowing businesses of all sizes to accept credit cards. Most businesses discover that the increase in sales due to accepting credit cards often offset the costs involved.
PCI compliance implies that you satisfy Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS). These standards were established to protect you and your customers from fraud and data breach risk. If you, as a merchant, store, transmit, or process Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and JCB payment card information, you need to be PCI compliant.
Credit Card Processing Application Process
with Global Connect Pro Financial
- Application form: Firstly, you need to fill out our online application form giving us basic details of your requirements.
- Advisor Call: Our Financial Adviser will call you to discuss your qualifications, loan options, and help you prepare for your credit card processing application.
- Application: Once all the documents are ready and qualifications are met, we’ll move on to the actual application with the provider.
- Approval: Our Financial Advisers and Agents will keep in touch with the provider to ensure that your credit card processing system is approved at the earliest.
We can help you secure the funding that your business needs!