We Have Over 90% Success Rate in Removing Negative Items in 90 Days !
GConnectPro is here to help you meet your credit goals. Our credit repair services can help you work to remove the inaccurate or unfair negative items listed on your credit report. Let us help you improve your credit!
Credit Repair Services
- LATE PAYMENTS
- STUDENT LOANS
Get A FREE Consultation Today!
What is Credit Repair?
Credit repair is the process of improving the credit score by addressing or removing negative items listed on your reports inaccurately. Although the Fair Credit Reporting Act outlined the right for Americans to have accurate credit reports, credit reporting agencies require you to go through complicated online systems and send a number of formal dispute letters to fix your credit.
To make credit repair easier, GConnectPro can identify and challenge questionable items on your behalf. Using our credit repair process, you can get your credit score in a healthy and presentable shape.
We can help repair your credit and remove all the discrepancies and questionable items! Get in touch today to repair your credit and improve your credit rating.
People are Choosing To Increase Credit Scores Here’s Why…
Easy Home loan
By scoring high credit scores you can get mortgage-ready just by paying lower interest rates.
Better Rates on Insurances
We make you stand for a good credit score and help you in saving your hard earned money.
Easy Auto loan
With a better credit score, you can save thousands of dollars, get low-interest auto loans with easy approval, and credit-based low car insurance rates with ease.
With a good credit score, you can refinance your loans with a lesser rate of interest.
Easy Big Score Jump
We extract malicious errors from your credit to offer a big jump on your score.
Relief From Bankruptcy
With great credit scores get 100% relief from unaffordable debts and bankruptcy.
Easy Business and Personal Loans
We help you qualify for lower rate loans and get you personal loans easily.
Fast & Easy Credit Card Approval
With a good credit score, get fast & easy new credit card approval.
Credit Reporting Agencies - all you should know!
Credit bureaus, a.k.a credit reporting agencies, are companies that collect and maintain consumer credit information. The three major credit reporting agencies in the U.S. are Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion. They are all publicly traded, for-profit companies.
- Experian Credit Reports: The Experian credit score is a FICO 8 Score that ranges between 300 and 850. They also have a Credit Tracker, which is a paid service you can subscribe to. We can help you get your free annual Experian credit report!
- Equifax Credit Reports: Equifax also provides FICO and VantageScores but uses different scoring models. Like the others, the credit scores will range between 300 and 850. We can help you get your Equifax credit report easily!
- TransUnion Credit Reports: TransUnion scores also range from 300 to 850 and have many credit score categories ranging from bad to excellent. We can help you quickly get your free annual TransUnion Credit Report!
What Our Clients Say About Us
Global Connect Pro team got 3 late payments removed from my credit report in just 69 days and it boosted my credit score by 105 points.
Amazing team with amazing skills. These people know exactly where my credit is lagging. They removed all extra items from my credit and increased my credit score by 210. Thanks, team Global connect.
At first, I was skeptical about how they guaranteed to score great on my credit but surprisingly they removed all my late payments and save me from getting a penalty on my credit and with that they helped me in increasing my credit score too. These guys are just great!
It’s always been my dream to buy a home but due to my credit history, I was unable to finance one. My friend recommends me Global connect, now with an amazing score, I am now financing a mortgage loan at a very low interest rate. I like to recommend them to everyone, their team is very supportive and trustworthy.
TBH I admit to not being an organized person, these guys are just the right pick for me. I trusted them to repair my credit score as it was in really bad shape. GConnect team just fixed all my mistakes removed all the unwanted elements and increased my score from 498 to 715. Their service is fast and amazing.
I am pleased with the work of the Global connect pro team. You guys are on your words, most importantly (why I am writing this comment is) you know the meaning of commitment. I really praised you guys for your dedication and work. Even me not being available for important requirements you guys patiently waited and managed my credit score. Thanks for disputing my student loan late payments.
Getting A Loan Is Easier With Better Credit. We Will Work With You To Improve Your Credit.
How does Credit Repair work?
We challenge all your suspect negative items with all the 3 bureaus, ensuring your credit reports are accurate and fair.
We ask your creditors to corroborate the negative items they’re reporting. If they can’t, they are required to stop reporting them by law.
We continue to monitor your credit, addressing all subsequent issues as they arise so that you can stay on track and reach your goals.
Your Credit Rights
The Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) plays a major role in the credit repair process. This is because its laws protect consumers by governing credit bureaus and the furnishers of credit information like creditors and financial institutions. Some of the key laws and rights granted in the FCRA include:
- Credit bureaus are required to provide one free credit report every 12 months.
- Credit bureaus are required to verify the accuracy of the information listed in the report.
- Creditors and financial institutions are required to only report complete and accurate consumer information.
- Consumers can challenge incorrect & incomplete items listed on a credit report.
- Consumers can seek damages from credit bureaus & furnishers violating the FCRA.
- Consumers can limit who can access your credit reports.
- Consumers can request if your credit report is being used against you financially.
The team at GConnectPro will help you understand your credit profile and rights as a consumer during our free credit consultation.